I got in a car accident today.
I had no Valentine's date (for year 25 in a row).
I recently had two high school girls stay out my house, and was completely taken advantage of by the head coach. They were in the car when I had my accident.
I was fine with the accident, just a bit shaken up, until I got to practice and had to tell the two head coaches. That was the first and hopefully last time I have ever cried on that pool deck.
I'm laying low on the Tom fling-thing. (Don't worry, he's still my eye candy on deck) We'll see if he comes around. I'll put money on it that he won't make a move on his own.
This weekend I have to go to SA for a meet with Tom, and Neil.
I'm exhausted.
My douche-bag ex-roommate owes me a lot of money, and I don't think I'll ever see it.
I have already spent $1100 on this POS car this month before this accident. Ugh.
I know we all have bad days. I think I have bad weeks, or months. I hate feeling like this. Doubtful, insecure, useless, hopeless. I know I'm better than this. I know I'll be better tomorrow...until I go outside and see my car again...I'll bounce back. But tonight, tonight I mope in self pity and some chocolate covered pretzels.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment