Friday, May 1, 2009

One More Drink and I'll Move On

I've found this amazing little website...last.fm. I can just sit, and listen to any music or artist I want. its great. I then proceed to google new artists and lyrics and want nothing more than to post the best excerpts from those songs. Check it out. Sorry if I go in and out of writing.

Amos Lee, Seen It All: "Go ahead baby,run away again./Growing tired of chasing you.../I know you only have time,to love me./You've got nothing better to do./Know that I've seen it all before./I ain't gonna be your fool any more."

Last night I was honestly so sick I picked up my room just in case anyone found me dead I wouldn't have to die (again) of embarrassment that I had dirty clothes on the floor. I swear to you on that one. I also thought for a moment I had swine flu. Ha. I took some Night Quil, and passed the F out until about 11:30 today. I awoke to find someone had stolen my identity again on the same account as before but this time it was by a Pay Pal person who withdrew over $3700 from the account....I didn't even have $500 in that account let alone $3700!

Today was also T's birthday. All of us coaches had been planning on taking him out for drinks after practice all week. I nicely (foolishly?) went above and beyond and brought him ice cream for when he was done with practice. He seemed like he appreciated it. It ended up being Neil and I that took him out after to the classiest joint in town...Players. Play on playa. We had a few (5) pitchers between the 3 of us. Ha. T was getting rip roaring drunk. On the way out he yelled to the both of us to give him a holler if we wanted to meet him down town.

At this point I over think things for sure. I'm still over thinking it 4 hours later. If he really wanted me to join him personally wouldn't he text or called when he got in the car? Or would he? This is why it sucks to be a girl. And for as many non-girl characteristics as I possess, thinking like a boy is not one of them. But if I could pick a trait to want like a boy that would be it. That way I could really figure out that he's not into me, and I need to move the F on.

13 days til the b-day. Man. 26 seems so old. And I am so...not. But the numbers keep climbing. I keep playing the game of Life like I'm invincible. Forever young.

Damien Rice, Older Chests: " Like time, there's always time/On my mind/So pass me by, I'll be fine/Just give me time"

Most days it just doesn't add up. It....being me. I feel like everything is passing me by at once, that I'm not living, but at the same time its all standing still. Like nothing is going anywhere. Are you following this? Ugh, stupid girl talk.

Ben Harper, Walk Away:"It hurts me/To look into the mirror at myself/And it hurts even more/To have to be with somebody else/And its so hard to do/And so easy to say/But sometimes/Sometimes you just have to walk away.../With so many people/To love in my life/Why do I worry/About one/But you put the happy/In my ness/You put the good times/Into my fun.../They say if you love somebody/Than you have got to set them free/But I would rather be locked to you/Than live in this pain and misery/They say time will/Make all this go away/But its time that has taken my tomorrows/And turned them into yesterdays../And its so hard to do/And so easy to say/But sometimes/Sometimes you just have to walk away"

No comments:

Post a Comment